Search This Blog

19 March 2011

NEW PRICES AND BALMAIN MARKETS

Hello my Lovely Jovely's !

A lot of new things have happened since my last entry.

There are NEW PRICES ON WEBSITE, which I'm sure you will all get excited about (all prices still include delivery for local Australian delivery and International will need to be confirmed)
...
After Matilda Markets I decided to find a market to sell my little friends and other lovely items which are not not all on the website.
So EVERY SATURDAY (except today- thinking it would rain all day) I'll be at BALMAIN MARKET located at St Andrews Church Balmain corner of Balmain street and Curtin Road opposite The London Hotel. there is a photo of my little friends displayed at balmain markets on the Balmain Market facebook page - so check it out!

So if you see a pregnant lady at the Lovely-jovely stall that's me! Yes i'm now 6 months pregnant!

I have a few more new friends besides the regulars on the website which are Gerty the red chicken, Mr Miagi as mentioned in my previous blog and a few more new girls. As Easter is coming up I have also made some bags with rabbits faces great for easter bag fillers! Placing books or Easter eggs and other goodies for the kids. The bag measures 32cm x 30cm with handles 18cm handles. I have also made bags with toy soldiers and wacky computer like aliens.

So drop in and say hi.
Joanne xx

This is Mr Miagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment